Friday 27 April 2012

Best moment ever

Yesterday, was the last day we went to Vocational Kangar in order to attended the final chess games fight with the students of  other school in Perlis. The result was freaking good, and that day will be the memorable day for me. I won 1 games and the other games was draw. Even do I just got 2 points but I still grateful because my mum said "kalah, menag adat permainan, yang penting kita dapat pengalaman". Yeah that's true, besides got new experience, me also got some new friends from the other school. One of them is Sheefa, she's from SMK Tengku Sulaiman . Sheefa was my first competitor, she's very friendly and cute. My cousins Ana collected 3 points, wow she was success to beat me and Khaty, my Bff got same, she collect 2 points. eeemm... and the boys was really2 awesome.. actually I thought all boys have very2 excellent mind, they know how to create strategies.. hurm.. . The first day when to that school, felt very nervous when saw the other students with their "muka cekang" cuak gila kot..he3 but thanked god I could adapted myself. That's all for now my beloved blog.. I'll keep hang out with u next time. Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment