Tuesday 14 August 2012

76 hari ke SPM

look at the time it's now already 3.24am..
wake up to help 'mak' finish her work
this morning at school, I was answering for Pendidikan Syariah Islamiah paper test (SPM trial)
not so hard or so easy.. but quite confident to score, amin!
sedar x sdar, it's 76 days left for SPM
I am trembling now.. the more the day run fast the more I get nervous
Ya Allah, please keep me away from idleness
I don't understand why I'm still not serious in studies.. whereas the exam is getting near
Yesterday it was papers of Pendidikan Al-Quran dan As-sunnah
and at that time I was blur as I'm not finish read the text book
consequently, there is a lot of question that I don't know how to answer
at that time, I had imagine how my parents reaction when they get to know my results was bad
A Malay says, sesal dahulu pendapatan sesal kemudian tidak berguna...
Ya Allah, I'll never wanna see my parents being sad because of me..
apa2 pun, nasi da jdi bubur I could not change what had happened and cannot step back
what I have to do is give more focus on the real SPM !
Allah, please help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment