Saturday 15 March 2014

B.A.P

Hello and Assalamualaikum to Muslim readers...
it's such a long time I did not update my blog.. busy with class and assingnment. A lot of things have change including my blog, thanks to my lovely friend, who help me to renew my blog. Thanks Shira! 
Actually, I wanna tell you guys about my favorite k-pop group. They are B.A.P. I've become a Baby. Before this I was a VIP (Bigbang) don't get me wrong, I still love them! 

For this entry, I wanna share with you guys bout B.A.P (stands for Best Absolute Perfect). I love them cause they are really Best and Absolute and Perfecto. Why I love them? hmm.... their songs is the best on earth, they have Charisma, their dance super duper awesome hmmm and they are handsome too :).The most important thing that they are not pretty-boy. Don't you believe that... they just debut in 2012 and just in 2 years they have achieved a lot of awards, in fact they have been known all over the world. B.A.P have 6 members and they are:

*Bang Yongguk (Leader, Rapper, 24 y/o)


He is such a good leader, have a talent in making song. Have such a sweet smile.
I call him Mr Gummy.

*Kim Him Chan (Vocal, Face of the group, 24 y/o)


He is the the naughtiest in that group eventhough he is a Hyung. a noisy person haha without him the other B.A.P members will fell bore.


*Daehyun (Main vocal, 21 y/o)


He's the best vocal ever. Young Jae bestfriend


.*Young Jae (Vocal leader, 20 y/0)



He also one of the noise member in that group. Haha. He maybe looks pretty, but he is a real man.

*Jongup (Vocal, Dancer, 19 y/o)


innocent man, like to smile, the dance machine in that group

*Zelo (Rap, Dancer, 18 y/o)


Closed to Jongup, the Maknae in this this group, cutest baby ever.

Numerous of B.A.P's songs:

Warrior (2012)
No Mercy (2012)
Power (2012)
One Shot (2013)
Stop it (2013)
Coffee Shop (2013)
Badman (2013)
Hurricane (2013)
1004 Angle (2014)
With You (2014)
Love Sick (2014)


I love all of their songs, cause they are different from other group. For me they are like a WARRIOR who have NO MERCY towards BADMAN. ONE SHOT to destroy the evil POWER. They will never STOP IT and always become ANGLE 1004. Even there are a HURRICANE they will always WITH YOU cause they are our LOVESICK. 

Hahha, that's all. Bye fellas.

Love, BAPBABY


No comments:

Post a Comment